Friday, December 10, 2004

An Urge to Say Something

There are things that bug me... I try to let them go but I just can't... How did George Bush get reelected in preference to anyone?... How does Donald Rumsfeld live with himself after throwing off a line like "you go to war with the army you have" as though the war in Iraq was not entirely of our choosing?
I need to articulate some of these things... work through them in my own mind. Read them... don't read them... agree... disagree... These are just my musings... This isn't literature.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Cook said...

if you're interested, we've just started a new forum - politically-driven for the most part.

Pardon the mediocrity - it's new.

http://www.beltwaybbs.com/forums

6:35 PM  
Blogger Oceaneyes said...

1/2 of the world ponders the same.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home