Monday, October 27, 2008

Just This Once I Hope Lindsey Graham is Right

Senator Graham is supposed to have said that Gen. Powell "was never truly a Republican." I, of course, have been a more than a little pissed at the general since he participated in fabricating and selling the pretext for the war in Iraq, but if he truly did not give his soul over to the forces of darkness that would be reassuring that he was ever a good person.

I always marvel at the convoluted logic of the neo-fascist. We have a trillion dollar debt on the year, and Graham accuses Obama (and, by extension, Powell) of supporting "increased spending." We are ten digits into negative numbers! How delusional are these people?

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

Trust me when I tell you that I've heard and read tons of the neocon crap over the past couple years from various years and been called "a stupid liberal" more times than I care to count despite that I'm probably the second mist moderate person I know -- you being #1, of course. LOL

The Constitution has had too many hits from the current administration and I cannot in good conscience support the McCain ticket and risk another four years of the same.