Saturday, June 24, 2006

On a Much Lighter Note...








Friday was, of course, Take Your Dog to Work Day.
Max and I are about halfway through an obedience training course I enrolled us in because he likes to run up to people, dogs, whatever, and jump up on them in greeting. Of the seventeen people - other than myself - in the suite yesterday, two were averse to touching Max and the other fifteen all encouraged him to jump up on them rather than bending over to pet him as he sat.
To the kids in my apartment complex: I'm sorry but this is going to take a little longer than I planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dog jumped on people, too. But if you stay consistent and don't allow anyone ever to pet him when he jumps on people, you should be able to break the habit! Now my pup actually sits for attention.

Winston said...

Good luck with the training! Max has those light colored, haunting eyes that some people find scary. I just find them interesting...